WHO WE ARE
UNESCO CREATIVE CITIES CONFERENCE 2019: WHO WE ARE
The designation of Fabriano as the host for the UNESCO Annual Conference in 2019 is the result of the hard work and collective commitment demonstrated by the Municipality of Fabriano Creative City, and the Aristide Merloni Foundation, the implementing body of the conference.
The UNESCO Creative City and the UNESCO Creative Cities Annual Conference enjoy the support of the Italian National Commission for UNESCO, the Marche region, the Chamber of Commerce of the Marche region, the Province of Ancona and the ‘Cassa di Risparmio di Fabriano e Cupramontana’ Foundation.
The 2019 UNESCO Creative Cities Conference is organised jointly by UNESCO and the City of Fabriano.
The event has been directed by Grand Soleil srl.
The 2019 UNESCO Creative Cities Conference will take place thanks to the collaboration between the coordination of Italian UNESCO Creative Cities, chaired by the city of Bologna and consisting of the cities of Alba, Bologna, Carrara, Fabriano, Milan, Parma, Pesaro, and Turin.
In October 2016, representatives of Italian Creative Cities signed a memorandum of understanding and agreed to actively support the UNESCO network, enhance its development and expansion into national territories and create a platform for exchanges and relationships between the cities and their projects. All of which should reinforce the role of Italian cities belonging to this global network.
The coordination committee represents a real ‘Italian system’ of creativity, a reference and a place for reflection and research into development policies based on culture.
WHO WE ARE
CITY OF FABRIANO
- Gabriele Santarelli, Mayor of the city of Fabriano
- Ilaria Venanzoni, Councilwoman for culture
- Barbara Pagnoncelli, Councilwoman for industry policies
UNESCO GOODWILL AMBASSADOR FOR CREATIVE CITIES
- Maria Francesca Merloni, UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador for Creative Cities
- Franco Bernabè, President, Italian UNESCO National Commission
- Luca Ceriscioli, President, Marche Region
- Moreno Pieroni, Regional Councilman, Culture, Regione Marche
- Luigi Cerioni, President, Ancona Province
- Gino Sabatini, Presidente, Chamber of Commerce of the Marche Region
- Francesco Merloni, President, Aristide Merloni Foundation
- Marco Ottaviani, President, Cassa di Risparmio di Fabriano e Cupramontana Foundation
- Ariston Thermo Group
- Intesa San Paolo
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Cantine Mecella
GRAND SOLEIL SRL
- Mirta Musolino, Managing Director
- Vittorio Salmoni, Focal Point for Fabriano UNESCO Creative City
- Carlo Maria Pesaresi, Director of the UNESCO Creative City Conference 2019
- Caterina Massi, Coordinator of the UNESCO Creative Cities Conference 2019
- Cristina Gregori, Local Press and Media Relations officer
- Gabriele Guglielmi, Multimedia content
- Francesca Romana Lametti, Creative Cities Network
- Manfredi Mangano, Web and social media marketing
- Chiara Puglisi, Organizational Secretariat
FABRIANO PAPER PAVILION
- Chiara Medioli, Presidente, Fondazione Fedrigoni Fabriano
AMAT – Associazione Marchigiana Attività Teatrali (Marche Theatre Association)
- Gino Troli, President
- Gilberto Santini, Director
MADONNA BENOIS EXHIBITION
- Maurizio Cecconi, CEO, Villaggio Globale International
- Lorenzo Zichici, Il Cigno GG Edizioni
STRATEGIC COMMUNICATION AND NATIONAL PRESS RELATIONS OFFICE
- Comin & Partners
- Omnia Comunicazione
Registration and Accomodation Partner
- Tandem SRL
Sign up to our Newsletter
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates